Thursday, March 17, 2011

Help! Too Many Spices!

I love my kitchen, but it is small and doesn't have much cabinet space.  For years I have struggled with where to store my spices so I can find things!  The other day when I was getting ski gloves out of my closet (we have this shoe holder on the back of our closet door to keep gloves and hats, etc in) and I thought - "Why couldn't I keep my spices in this on the back of my pantry door?"  I tried it today and it works!  I am SO excited that I can see everything at once before me and I don't have to dig through bottles trying to find what I am looking for.  Yahoo!!!  It has 26 pockets in it.  I put the spices in alphabetical order and could fit 2-3 bottles in each pocket.  It works for me.  (Now I need to go buy another one for the gloves and hats!)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Great idea! It does look like it would make things easier since you can see them!

Aubrey said...

Wow! That looks so great, now all I need is a pantry :). And hooray you opened up another cupboard to use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...