Help! Too Many Spices!

I love my kitchen, but it is small and doesn't have much cabinet space.  For years I have struggled with where to store my spices so I can find things!  The other day when I was getting ski gloves out of my closet (we have this shoe holder on the back of our closet door to keep gloves and hats, etc in) and I thought - "Why couldn't I keep my spices in this on the back of my pantry door?"  I tried it today and it works!  I am SO excited that I can see everything at once before me and I don't have to dig through bottles trying to find what I am looking for.  Yahoo!!!  It has 26 pockets in it.  I put the spices in alphabetical order and could fit 2-3 bottles in each pocket.  It works for me.  (Now I need to go buy another one for the gloves and hats!)

Comments

Valerie said…
Great idea! It does look like it would make things easier since you can see them!
Aubrey said…
Wow! That looks so great, now all I need is a pantry :). And hooray you opened up another cupboard to use.