Dakota Cookies

This is a wonderful cookie that was named for my WONDERFUL nephew when he was born. I love how quick and easy these are and I love the fact that you can eat the cookie dough without worry about raw eggs! (which, yes, I am a little paranoid about :) ) These are SO good - a must try!


Only 7 ingredients.





I use an ice cream scoop to make the cookies all uniform in size.





Chocolate, graham crackers and coconut - how can it get any better?



Dakota Cookies

1 ½ c graham cracker crumbs
¾ c flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
½ c butter (softened to room temperature)
1 1/3 c sweetened flaked coconut
2 c (1 bag) milk chocolate chips

In a bowl, whisk first three ingredients together. Set aside. In a mixer, combine sweetened condensed milk and butter. Mix until smooth. Slowly add the dry ingredients. Stir in the coconut and chocolate chips by hand. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 27 cookies.

Comments

Aubrey said…
Kev mentioned these a while back. I'll be giving them a try sometime soon!
Jenn said…
YUM!! I just made these and they are so good! And the dough is delicious too :)