Scones and Honey Butter

On General Conference weekend, we have a tradition of having family come to our home after Priesthood meeting on Saturday night for scones and honey butter. The scones are just Rhodes rolls - thawed and risen - then spread flat and fried in oil. The honey butter this year was a hit! I tried a new recipe from my friend Jodie and people were eating it by the spoonful!!! Fluffy Honey Butter

1 c butter (room temperature)
1 c honey
1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow creme

Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and whip for about 3-5 minutes. Serve at room temperature. (store in refrigerator)

Comments

Jenny said…
That would be me that was eating it by the spoonful! Thanks for the fun weekend!
Aubrey said…
This is my new go-to honey butter. Thanks for the fun tradition and amazing food, both days!
Jenn said…
Mmmmmm! I haven't had that honey butter in a long time. I might have to find an excuse to make it soon! It is so yummy all melty on the scones.
Cindy said…
Your recipes all look gormet! Yum!