Luscious Bundt Cake with Lemon Sour Cream Sauce

My daughter made this cake for my birthday this past year and we all loved it! It is very moist and I love the lemon sour cream sauce. We made it for Valentine's day, topped with fresh strawberries.

Luscious Bundt Cake with Lemon Sour Cream Sauce

1 yellow cake mix
1 small (3oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix
4 eggs
1 c. sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. vegetable oil

1 recipe Lemon Sour Cream Sauce (see below)
Fresh strawberries or raspberries

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except sauce and fruit and mix well. Pour into a greased Bundt pan. Bake at 325 degrees for about 40-45 minutes. Serve topped with Lemon Sour Cream Sauce and fresh strawberries or raspberries. Makes about 10 servings.

Lemon Sour Cream Sauce

2 c. sour cream
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
Juice from 1 lemon
1 c. powdered sugar

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Dollop on individual pieces of Luscious Bunt Cake.

Comments

Aunt Judy,

Where have I been! This is the best blog I have ever been to! I love all of the recipes and I'm so excited to start trying all of them. I will definitely tell all of my friends about it! It's a good thing Grandma Shaw told me all about it. I'm hooked!

Love you!
Okay, even though it says I'm Brooke, I just forgot my own password, but not hers. I am so excited to have this one. That was so delicious, and I sure did enjoy being with you all. Just nothing like family to hang with. Love you, Donna
Aubrey said…
Love this! When I can have citrus again, this is on my list of firsts. I totally forgot about this. Yet another thing I was deprived of with a mom that hates lemon :)
Christine M said…
This was a big hit at my dinner get-together last weekend. Thanks for making me look good!
Melinda said…
Definitely the best food blog out there! This looks like a great Easter dinner dessert.